Join Our Staff!
Did you attend ALA Empire Girls State and want to be a counselor?
The 2021 American Legion Auxiliary Empire Girls State program will be held virtually July 27th – July 3, 2021
Staff will be expected to serve in a variety of roles throughout the week. Some of the duties include:
- facilitate group discussions
- help organize online campaigns and elections
- answer questions about the democratic process
- provide technology support to participants as needed
- monitor message boards and conversations
- write blogs
The chairman will announce the final staff selection by May 1, 2021!
Fill out the 2021 ALA Empire Girls State Virtual Team Application form!
If you have any questions email it to Jen at email@example.com today!
Empire Girls State Alumnae Association
- Did you know that Kansas and Nebraska held the first ALA Girls State program in 1939?
- Did you know that New York has had a ALA Girls State program since 1941?
- Did you know that the first ALA Empire Girls State program was held at Russell Sage College, Troy N.Y?
- Did you know that more than 20,000 girls have attended ALA Empire Girls State since 1941?
Join the ALA Empire Girls State Alumnae Association today and help the program continue to prepare girls to be the leaders of tomorrow!
Your membership includes:
- Annual E-Newsletters with ALA Empire Girls State updates
- Access to the ALA Girls State network for professional networking opportunities
- Ability to create a public profile for the ALA EGS Network
- Ability to Pre Order ALA Empire Girls State and EGS Alumni paraphernalia
Please print and complete the downloadable form!
Submit $5.00 check or money order for a 1 year membership only!
Submit $30.00 check or money order for an alumnae baseball shirt and 1 year membership!
Made payable to: American Legion Auxiliary, Department of New York
ALA Empire Girls State Alumnae Chair
80-70 88th Ave
Woodhaven, NY 11421